Coolsculpting treatment or cryolipolysis is a procedure performed in aesthetic clinics that have attracted attention in recent years, mainly because it has been patented as a non-invasive alternative to liposuction. Basically consists of freezing adipose cells that do not respond to exercise and changing eating habits.
It is characterized by not requiring anesthesia, medication, or a period of disability. Patients can see results, which usually appear between 2 and 5 months after treatment. This treatment removes between 25 and 40% of the fat in the treated area. However, it is often necessary to repeat the procedure in the future. Consult the best coolsculpting in Chicago.
Starting a Coolsculpting Treatment
Before starting a Coolsculpting treatment in an aesthetic clinic, as Coolsculpting Chicago IL, patients must undergo a straightforward preparation. It consists mainly of stopping the intake of any anticoagulant medications, anti-inflammatory, aspirin, and fish oil-based supplements. The patient must consult with his doctor about the medicines that must be suspended before starting a coolsculpting treatment.
In the first consultation, patients must provide their medical history to the professional who will perform the procedure. In this way, it will be evaluated if the patient is apt to receive the treatment without any exceptional risk. Additionally, patients should be close to their ideal weight before undergoing treatment.
Who can apply to this treatment? Is it painful?
In aesthetic clinics like Elite Spa, coolsculpting is indicated for contouring the body. It can only apply to people who accumulate fat in areas where it is difficult to eliminate these fatty deposits. For this reason, it works very well as a complement to more drastic treatments such as liposuction.
Although it is virtually painless, some patients may report discomfort and numbness in the treated area, especially during cold application. Many also experience slight punctures and tugging when fat cells are removed. However, symptoms of discomfort during and after the procedure are usually minimal.
The practice of coolsculpting has expanded widely in many aesthetic clinics worldwide, so aesthetic medicine professionals and the general public must know about this alternative procedure. Learn more about our specialists in Aesthetic Medicine.
Advantages of Coolsculpting
- It is not an invasive treatment, and there is no need for surgery or needles.
- No anesthesia is needed.
- It does not damage the skin during the process.
- The recovery is so quick that you can live an everyday life a few hours after this treatment.
- The results are permanent because the number of adipocytes is reduced.
- Safe and Comfortable.
This is a very comfortable procedure. While the treatment is being performed, patients can spend their time wisely. Either by reading, chatting, watching television, or surfing the Internet.
Contraindications of Coolsculpting
- The results are not immediate. Compared to other techniques such as high-intensity ultrasound and laser lipolysis. The effect is not so immediate. In other words, it takes a few months until the fat is reabsorbed by your body itself.
- Typically after two months, the reduction of fat begins to be noticed. And after four months, the maximum effect is reached. established between 5 and 7 millimeters of contraction of the fat thickness.
- Its results are not definitive.
- Like other fat reduction techniques, you can gain excess weight again if not careful.
- It’s proved that if the person follows a healthy diet and exercises, the procedure can last a lifetime.
If you want more information about the CoolSculpting treatments. We recommend you search for a Chicago CoolSculpting Center to get a Free evaluation. Most medical spas in Chicago or Cosmetic Centers in Chicago are certified to administer this non-invasive fat reduction or fat freezing technology.
How to find the best coolsculpting treatment in Chicago?
With so many qualified and diverse aesthetic centers in Chicago, it can be hard to choose. When searching for the best coolsculpting in Chicago, visit each facility. Every center should provide you with a complimentary evaluation. Additionally, make sure to review before and after patient photos. Most importantly be state your expectations from the start.