Health and safety is a priority in our medical spa. It’s vital to protect everyone around us. So, learn more about the coronavirus safety measures for our clients and employees.
With all of the recent news about COVID-19, the public becomes increasingly concerned about coronavirus, many medical spas are taking action to reassure their guests about the proactive steps they take every day to keep both staff and clients safe.
Then, we wanted to let you know how we’re keeping safe for our team and guests. The CDC’s suggested protocols for addressing it are identical to those for reducing the spread of common cold and flu.
Here are the specific measures we’re taking at Elite Chicago Spa:
- Disinfection: Cleaning and disinfection are mandatory from tools and implements to areas with counter tops, treatment rooms and reception areas. Thus, we wipe down busy areas often with an antibacterial cleaner.
- Wash your Hands: The CDC recommends washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to help prevent the spread of germs. At Elite Chicago Spa, we wash our hands before and after every client. Also, we keep a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer at all time.
- Well-stocked Spa: We make sure to always have tissues, soap, and alcohol-based hand cleansers to encourage healthy habits.
- Hands Off: Shaking hands or giving hugs to the clients and co-workers is not a good idea. Rather, we’re practicing good hygiene and following the“hands off” protocol to help keep everyone healthy.
- Communication: We know that it is important to share with our clients and employees the precautions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. It can be during online bookings, on the phone, via text, and in person.
Our medical spa in chicago is here for you. Stay up to date with the latest information about our coronavirus safety measures for our clients and employees by following Elite Chicago Spa on Facebook! And in case you need a massage to forget about the situation, our Massage Spa in Chicago is here for you. Maybe it is time for a deep tissue massage in chicago.