How should you manage the return to work after the lockdown? Everything is a lot more complicated now. So, here are some returning to work after COVID-19 tips.
Employers are turning their attention to the eventual reopening of workplaces, and in some places it is already happening. However, staff won’t be coming back to work under normal conditions. People will have to get used to new restrictions set to remain in place for some time.
Here are some returning to work after COVID-19 tips:
- Employers and co-workers should watch for signs of emotional impact over the coming weeks and months. Signs someone may be struggling in their return to the workplace include changes in performance and productivity, such as missing deadlines, calling in sick frequently, absenteeism, irritability and anger. So, it is really important to be mentally prepared before going back to work.
- Don’t stop communicating! It is important to share with your coworkers the precautions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. It can be during online bookings, on the phone, via text, and in person.
- Follow the policies and procedures of your employer related to illness, cleaning and disinfecting, work meetings and travel. Continue to follow guidelines from state and local authorities for using face coverings in public spaces.
- Is it safe to return? Well, it is if you remember to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. Also, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. And stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Social distancing is still a must.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Continue to take care of yourself. Eat well, get plenty of rest and exercise, spend time with those closest to you.
Returning to work after coronavirus can be really exhausting. But, we are here to help you get through these difficult times! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more tips from our medical spa in chicago. And in case you need a massage to forget about the situation, our Massage Spa in Chicago is here for you. Maybe it is time for a relaxation massage in chicago.