Relaxation Massage in Chicago
What is a Relaxation Massage?
Relaxation massage centers on the relaxation of our clients. Our massage spa focuses on giving quality time to recover from the stresses of daily life. Also, the massage will involve flowing strokes and kneading
What does the treatment involve?
When you want to receive a relaxation massage, you can expect the treatment to involve only the best.
Elite Chicago Spa offers the following:
- Long smooth gliding strokes that are both rhythmic and flowing.
- Pressure that is deeply relaxing.
- A treatment designed to relax and soothe you.
- Our therapists take the massage environment into account – look for soothing music, warm towels, and essential oils to enhance the effects of the massage.
Elite Chicago Spa is an integral massage center
The Benefits of a Relaxation Massage
- Clients are sure to notice themselves feeling relaxed and at ease for days and even weeks after their appointments.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Improves peripheral circulationand skin tone.
- Bowel movements will become more regular.
- Reduces muscle tension.
- Our professional therapists will be able to accurately target the source of your pain and help achieve the perfect massage regimen.
- Provides a boost to the immune system after undergoing regular treatments.
- It can help to release endorphins in your body, helping you to feel happy, energized, and at ease.
Ready for your first massage session?
How much does it cost?
Full body massages are offered for men and women, and the prices are the following:
30 Min for $60
60 Min for $100
90 Min for $140
Where is the best massage spa in Chicago?
Looking for a massage spa near me? Then look no further, Elite Chicago Spa is all you need.
Elite Chicago Spa professionals are licensed, educated, and trained in all medical procedures and treatments provided to ensure the highest level of care for every patient.
Furthermore, our team members are experts in determining what each patient needs and in recommending customized treatment plans. During your consultation, we will discuss your goals and come up with a treatment plan to help you achieve your desired improvements. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions regarding the treatment plan before making a decision.