Microderm in Chicago
At Elite Chicago Spa we have the latest technology in facial care such as the Microderm in Chicago system. The most advanced and regenerative deep cleansing of the skin.
What is Microderm?
Microderm or Microdermabrasion is a skin cleansing technique that removes dead skin cells from the outermost layer of the skin called the stratum corneum.
The body interprets this as a mild injury and quickly replaces the removed cells with new, healthy ones. This process greatly benefits the skin by improving its tone and texture.
Our Clients Love Us
Microdermabrasion is a technique performed to achieve younger, smoother, and cleaner skin.
Diamond Glow Facial Chicago
How does Microderm in Chicago work?
Top-rated Facial treatments for every skin type.
Why is microdermabrasion performed?
Preparation for microderm in Chicago
Before undergoing a microdermabrasion treatment, the dermatologist may indicate creams to prepare the skin. These creams need to be applied up to 48 hours before. In addition, it is essential to perform the treatment with clean skin and without traces of makeup or dirt.
Uses for Microdermabrasion
- Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion for Skin of Color.
- Acne scars.
- Aging Skin.
Microderm with Diamond Tip in Chicago Benefits
- Improves skin tone and radiance.
- Stimulates cell regeneration by producing more collagen and elastin.
- Eliminates dead cells and regenerates new cells.
- It also eliminates acne scars and blackheads.
- It improves skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Reduces pore size.
- Increases microcirculation and thus helps to better cellular oxygenation.
- Eliminates and smoothes wrinkles and expression lines.
- Eliminates acne scars and reduces stretch marks.