Facts After Laser Liposuction
One of the main concerns when undergoing a lipolaser treatment is the so-called “after the procedure”. How are the postoperative period and recovery in the days following the lipolaser? Is it painful? What recommendations should you follow? Here we tell you the Facts after Laser Liposuction. Keep reading.
Now that you know about our services and the benefits we invite you to schedule your appointment now!!!
As a complement to Coolsculpting Chicago Il, our Laser Fat Removal Chicago treatment can help you completely eliminate that extra fat. Ask us about Chicago Coolsculpting Deals!!Choose This Treatment
- Physical exercise is not recommended for the first few days after treatment. If you want to know which exercises can you do after this treatment, read this post: Exercise After Laser Liposuction.
- You cannot go from 0 to 100 right away.
- You have to take precautions.
- It is also not advisable to wear tight clothing in the treated area.
- You must let the blood flow so that everything returns to normal step by step.
- You should not smoke or drink alcohol during the 15 days following the intervention.
- We recommend drinking water to maintain hydration.
- Do not take baths with hot water or enter saunas, Turkish baths, etc., during the first two weeks.
Postoperative laser liposuction care
The use of the compression garment is mandatory. It helps to keep the tissues together and prevents fat from reappearing in the treated area. We recommend a warm girdle for 7 to 10 days. And also that it removes for only a few minutes a day to relieve the feeling of pressure.
Lymphatic drainage massages:
Lymphatic drainage massage sessions are also very necessary after surgery. Consequently, four or five sessions will promote recovery. We state to our patients with flat skin because they help to tone the skin, giving it a firmer appearance to the results.
It will be the specialist who will tell you if it is necessary for you to go on a diet after the operation. In general, you should eat better rather than a diet. Most importantly, a diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins we recommend. While you should reduce your intake of sugars, simple carbohydrates, and saturated fats.
With lipolaser, we make incisions in the skin to introduce a cannula through which the fat dissolves. Thus, you will leave with small marks that will disappear. Until this happens, it is important to keep the area clean and disinfected.
Facts After Laser Liposuction Conclusion
In short, if you want to try Laser Liposuction Chicago treatment, look no further. Our professionals are ready to give you the best service. Contact us and make an appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
We are the best Medical Spa Chicago for any treatment. Call us today and get a virtual consultation for Laser Fat Removal Chicago.