Liposonix new non-surgical anti-fat treatment
What is Liposonix?
Safe and effective
Fast 60 Min. Session
Get your body contouring with us
Our Liposonix permanently destroys the fat cells under the skin. This procedure does not damage the surrounding tissues. A single session lasts approximately one hour. The body removes the fat naturally. This process can last between 8 and 12 weeks. The result is a more contoured and slender figure.
Request An Appointment Today
Call now for a Liposonix Chicago consultation
LIPOSONIX, the true liposuction without surgery
Liposonix Chicago is FDA-approved. This is used to eliminate localized fat in certain parts of the body.
With only 60 minutes of our Liposonix Chicago treatment, you can reduce up to 1 size. You can remove unwanted fat cells without surgery and permanently. The areas of the abdomen, flanks, arms, buttocks, and cartilage will be free of accumulated fat. We guarantee the best treatment in Chicago from our Chicago professional medical spa staff.
Eliminate Stubborn Fat Without Surgery with Liposonix
Ready for your treatment?
Ultralipo HIFU Chicago
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), which is used to destroy subcutaneous fat tissue. This reaches a specific depth (up to 13mm). One of its advantages is that it does not damage the skin or adjacent tissues. Treatments are offered for men and women and prices vary between patients.
Areas where we apply Ultralipo Treatments
Before and After
With our Chicago Ultralipo treatment you can reduce that unwanted body fat.
- We have the best technology .
- Our medical professionals of Elite Chicago Spa are licensed. They are trained in the medical procedures and treatments. Our team ensures the highest level of care for all patients.
- We have the most affordable prices in Chicago area. To learn more about all nonsurgical fat reduction treatments in Chicago please contact us. Get the information on some of the top Chicago body contouring treatments around.
- It is a liposuction alternative.
- The treatment does not harm the surrounding tissues.
Am I a candidate for Liposonix?
What are the risks of the procedure?
How effective is it?
How much fat is removed?
What makes Liposonix a top alternative to surgery?
The advantages of Liposonix over surgery are many, among which we cite the following:
• The patient does not enter an operating room.
• There are no incisions.
• Does not require any introduction of cannulas.
• No damage to your skin.
How long does it take to recover after treatment?
It is an outpatient treatment, without surgery and with a non-invasive technique. You can perform all your activities immediately after each session. When the patients finish, they go directly to their work and other pending responsibilities.
Is liposonix treatment long-lasting?
No, it is a treatment that takes approximately 2 to 3 sessions of 35 minutes each, depending on the area of the body to be treated. The treatment is ideal because, you start seeing results soon.
What is the procedure like?
The area to be worked on is marked. In each of these zones, 3 times the energy will be applied. The fat is destroyed. This treatment also tightens all the surrounding tissue.
Can it replace dieting and exercise?
Is it the right treatment for me?
Yes. it is great in all types of people who wish to sculpt their body naturally. It is so effective that, in a first session, the fat located in the treated area is reduced by 30%.
Liposonix for men and women
Non-invasive treatments are popular right now! Liposonix is a treatment that works for both men and women. During the treatment, you will be able to relax. You will then resume your normal activities. In addition, your skin will be tightened, so you won’t have any loose skin.
Is the procedure safe?
What are the side effects of liposonix?
When can you see results?
Still not convinced about it?
Why to get Liposonix Hifu Chicago?
Some of the reasons you may want to consider non-surgical fat reduction:
- You are in relatively good physical shape, but have modest fat bulges that you would like to eliminate.
- You have pockets of fat that resist diet and exercise.
- You want to achieve a trimmer look without having to undergo surgery.
- The risk of side effects and complications often depends on the medical professional performing the procedure.
- People should make sure to choose an experienced, trusted professional, such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Individuals can do this by researching local options and asking questions before committing to the procedure.
- As it is relatively new, few medical professionals are aware of the procedure or have much experience with it
- Liposonix is also only approved and proven effective on a limited number of body areas.
- Body regions where liposonix is considered safe and effective for removing minor fat deposits include: the abdomen, the thighs, buttocks and under the buttocks, waist.
Important Safety Information
Although Liposonix can provide effective results for many patients, other treatment plans may be more appropriate in the following circumstances:
- Weight Loss liposonix is a fat reduction procedure that cannot be used as a complete weight loss tool.
- Cellulite will not be treated. It only targets fat cells and does not guarantee the removal of cellulite.
- This procedure procedure is not for everyone.
Results and Patient Experience May Vary.