5 Questions About Coolsculpting
Coolsculpting is a fat reduction treatment that allows body sculpting by freezing fat tissue. Here are 5 questions about Coolsculpting that you should know before and after applying to this treatment.
At what temperature is Coolsculpting performed?
Patients are instructed to discontinue taking anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin, anticoagulants and fish oil supplements as part of the body’s preparation before undergoing Coolsculpting Chicago treatment.
What home care can I do after Coolsculpting?
You can use your usual soap or gel. Do not scrub the skin or use exfoliating products.
For the first week, massage once or twice a day with arnica gel. From the second week use a firming or anti-cellulite cream, according to each case, twice a day.
What anti-inflammatory diet can I use after Coolsculpting?
After cryolipolysis treatment you will notice a slight inflammation in the treated area. Diet can help us to modulate this inflammation and help the tissues to recover more easily. If we eat a diet enriched in anti-inflammatory foods and reduce those that are pro-inflammatory we will help our body to achieve an excellent recovery.
Now that you know about our services and the benefits we invite you to schedule your appointment now!!!Choose This Treatment
Anti-inflammatory foods you should eat after Coolsculpting
- Fruits: Grape, pomegranate, orange, grapefruit, apple, pineapple, mango, red peach, lemon, guava, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, noni.
- Vegetables: onion, broccoli, cabbage, green leafy vegetables, tomato, mushrooms, garlic.
- Tubers: Potatoes, maca.
- Oily fish: Salmon, sardines, horse mackerel, mackerel, tuna, herring, anchovies.
- Seeds: Flax and chia seeds.
- Fats: Olive oil, walnuts and raw almonds.
- Herbs and spices: Turmeric, ginger, hot peppers (chili, cayenne …), rosemary, oregano, cloves, nutmeg, green tea, sage, cinnamon, stevia.
How long does it take to see the results?
With the first session the results will be visible after 3 weeks, and a significant volume reduction can be observed. The final effect will be after 6 weeks of treatment.
These are the 5 questions selected to be resolved. For more information about Coolsculpting in Chicago, please contact Elite Chicago Spa to schedule an appointment. Fill out the form on this page to request an appointment or call for more information.