We gathered up all our favorite activities to pass the time while quarantined. So, keep on reading for more about at-home beauty and relaxation.
At-home Beauty Activities
- Give yourself a facial at home. Go through the whole process of what you’d get at the spa but with your favorite product. Start with cleansing and exfoliations and then go into treatments like serums and masks.
- Do a body facial. Similar to a traditional facial but for your body. You can use an exfoliator and massage your body with. Also, dry brushing is amazing for the skin and circulation.
- De-puff your under-eyes with tea bags. Caffeinated tea bags have been shown to reduce under-eye puffiness. Steep two bags, squeeze out the excess liquid, allow them to cool, and you’re good to go.
- Organise your stash. Throw out all expired makeup, organise your products according to skin concern or the sequence of your routine, donate or sell those palettes you’re never going to use.
- Watch make-up tutorials to improve your skills and learn more about the beauty world.
Ways to Relax at Home
- Listen to mediation music before you sleep. There are tons of options on YouTube, just search for meditation. They even have subliminal messaging if there is something specific you want to focus on.
- Watch a movie in bed with a hot tea, heating pad and your favorite treat. Think ice cream, chocolate or popcorn. There is something about getting all warm and cozy on a cold night. This is one of my favorite things to do.
- Do a body facial. Similar to a traditional facial but for your body. You can use an exfoliator and massage your body. Also, dry brushing is amazing for the skin and circulation.
- Practice breathing techniques. You can search videos online. Take 5 minutes to focus on your breath. Inhale through your nose deeply and exhale out your mouth. Do this for about 5 minutes and feel inner peace.
- Take a warm bath. Grab some bath salts and put on some relaxing music. Then, you just have to enjoy.
So, you need to stay healthy? Our medical spa in chicago is here for you. Stay up to date with the latest information about at-home beauty and relaxation by following Elite Chicago Spa on Facebook! And in case you need a massage to help you relax, our Massage Spa in Chicago is here for you. Maybe it is time for a relaxation massage in chicago. Or you could also go for a deep tissue massage in chicago.